Nihon Kenkyuu Kai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

random right? anything and everything? teehee. :))

+5
Cel
Disuko
Patric
Admin
rezhuane12
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

random right? anything and everything? teehee. :)) - Page 4 Empty Re: random right? anything and everything? teehee. :))

Post  AirGitLumh Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:53 pm

Maybe...back then I used to post a lot in the old forums...

How goes your studies members?
AirGitLumh
AirGitLumh

Back to top Go down

random right? anything and everything? teehee. :)) - Page 4 Empty Re: random right? anything and everything? teehee. :))

Post  AirGitLumh Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:59 pm

here are my favorite game cms. some of them are pretty random though.
AirGitLumh
AirGitLumh

Back to top Go down

Post  Cel Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:07 pm

I'm excited... And I haven't even played the game XD
P3P lang~
Cel
Cel

http://pokemonacademythelegacy.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  humilityhehe Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:56 pm

Cel wrote:
P3P lang~
Woooo HOOOOOO!, killed the replay button back on youtube!...
humilityhehe
humilityhehe

Back to top Go down

Post  Cel Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:43 pm

humilityhehe wrote:
Cel wrote:
P3P lang~
Woooo HOOOOOO!, killed the replay button back on youtube!...
Yes XD
Can't wait for October bounce !
Now, for something random

And... If only Pokemon was like this... O_O
Cel
Cel

Back to top Go down

Post  rezhuane12 Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:55 am

random right? anything and everything? teehee. :)) - Page 4 Tumblr_lppwn0hIK91qbxv3no1_500

i want to have one, not one, but ALL of these. Razz

rezhuane12
rezhuane12

http://rezhuane12.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Polarburr Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:42 am

Finally hell week is over X_X and with that...

cosplay summit pics! Very Happy

http://kotaku.com/5829835/the-greatest-cosplay-in-the-world/gallery/1?preview=0
Polarburr
Polarburr

Back to top Go down

Post  lolliderella Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:16 pm

^ who won as first place?
lol the article states "Italy won second place" but who was first
lolliderella
lolliderella

Back to top Go down

Post  Polarburr Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:03 am

lolliderella wrote:^ who won as first place?
lol the article states "Italy won second place" but who was first

Brazil apparently won first, cosplaying Balthier and Ultima, and China won third. Check out the winners. xD

random right? anything and everything? teehee. :)) - Page 4 258530-630x495

random right? anything and everything? teehee. :)) - Page 4 Xlarge_cosplay_final-3643
Polarburr
Polarburr

Back to top Go down

Post  lolliderella Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:01 pm

^ It's always them South Americans who win 8( around 3-4 years ago I heard someone from South America won with some kind of moving robot XD

Saw China and UGH SO ACCURATE *A* <3 <3
lolliderella
lolliderella

Back to top Go down

Post  Polarburr Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:20 am

JPoP or KPoP? Oh, The confuzzlation!!!!
Polarburr
Polarburr

Back to top Go down

Post  rezhuane12 Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:26 am

Polarburr wrote:

JPoP or KPoP? Oh, The confuzzlation!!!!

i don't like em. haha. Very Happy i like them if they are on KOREAN mode. Razz haha. Smile HALLYUUUUUUUU~
rezhuane12
rezhuane12

Back to top Go down

Post  humilityhehe Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:11 am

Just saw this and only a word could describe it... Amazing... hahaha...
humilityhehe
humilityhehe

Back to top Go down

Post  humilityhehe Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:45 am

Another amazing song by the vocaloids. And another amazing dub by nico nico douga singers... T_T... I couldn't stop crying after hearing it.
humilityhehe
humilityhehe

Back to top Go down

Post  rezhuane12 Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:29 pm

humilityhehe wrote:

Another amazing song by the vocaloids. And another amazing dub by nico nico douga singers... T_T... I couldn't stop crying after hearing it.

LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE! Razz
i really really love nico nico douga singers! they make me turn into a goose. aahhh. goosebumps. Very Happy
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg. i like this version! hooray for NND singeers! cheers
rezhuane12
rezhuane12

Back to top Go down

Post  humilityhehe Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:55 pm

rezhuane12 wrote:
humilityhehe wrote:

i really really love nico nico douga singers! they make me turn into a goose. aahhh. goosebumps. Very Happy
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg. i like this version! hooray for NND singeers! cheers

I know right? I actually finished the entire story of evil and chronicle of evilious after hearing this.
humilityhehe
humilityhehe

Back to top Go down

Post  rezhuane12 Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:06 pm

humilityhehe wrote:
rezhuane12 wrote:
humilityhehe wrote:

I know right? I actually finished the entire story of evil and chronicle of evilious after hearing this.

really? i haven't finished it yet coz i don't know the chronicles. Razz but i already watched 2 evil songs. Very Happy and then i came across NND singerss. mygaaaddliness. goosebumps all over my body. dude. they're awesome. XD
and at first i thought the characters in the PV's were fan vocaloids. but after research i found out that they're real people. wth. japan so sugee~ cheers
rezhuane12
rezhuane12

Back to top Go down

Post  humilityhehe Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:20 pm

rezhuane12 wrote:
humilityhehe wrote:
rezhuane12 wrote:
humilityhehe wrote:

really? i haven't finished it yet coz i don't know the chronicles. Razz but i already watched 2 evil songs. Very Happy and then i came across NND singerss. mygaaaddliness. goosebumps all over my body. dude. they're awesome. XD
and at first i thought the characters in the PV's were fan vocaloids. but after research i found out that they're real people. wth. japan so sugee~ cheers

eto yung linkhttp://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/The_Evillious_Chronicles... hahaha... sundan mo.. matutuwa ka... mga songs niya sobrang insync... mapapa WTF ka eh... pero tama ka... NND singers are like the best singers... better than real artists... then their the ones getting ignored... -_-
humilityhehe
humilityhehe

Back to top Go down

Post  Cel Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jOhkqf5qulE
bounce I've never played P4... But I'm still so excited >.<
airing somewhere on Oct 7 XD!!!
Cel
Cel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4