Nihon Kenkyuu Kai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallyu in Japan

2 posters

Go down

Hallyu in Japan Empty Hallyu in Japan

Post  lolliderella Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:29 pm

I guess this could be a part of the economical side of Japan :\
Since the Korean artists are after Japan's music market after all.

So guys, what do you think of Korean artists entering the Japanese music market?

For me, it was awesome before, when it was just a few like BoA and DBSK that was in Japan's market (and they made a lot during that time too, especially DBSK lol) but in 2009 it just got annoying. It would have been good if they were making good quality songs instead of just translating their songs in Japanese (or mostly English with a bit of Japanese *COUGHBIGBANGCOUGH*) but so far all their doing is ruining their songs in Korean by doing the aforementioned. Though
lolliderella
lolliderella

Back to top Go down

Hallyu in Japan Empty Re: Hallyu in Japan

Post  Pokkle Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:25 pm

Hallyu is annoying overall and the people who thinks Hallyu is THE THING. There are good Korean singers, but I just like 2NE1, but the rest for me is just irritating jibber, like Simlish lol
Pokkle
Pokkle

Back to top Go down

Post  lolliderella Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:42 pm

^ Agreed.

Though I have to say I don't really like 2ne1 they aren't really that good (their image is good though, as in the image they are projecting not their looks per se). Don't you hate it when they try to be cute? ._.
lolliderella
lolliderella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down