Nihon Kenkyuu Kai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Self Made Works

4 posters

Go down

Self Made Works Empty Self Made Works

Post  humilityhehe Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:37 pm

After getting enough strength to ask this, but who here writes or draws their own story or manga? Why not share some of those works here? I know some of you would want your works to be viewed by many people and if possible get some constructive criticism... And if anyone here knows each other then who knows you might get to work together... hahaha... Oh yeah, the reason why I placed it here, because I thought this was the manga portion hahaha
humilityhehe
humilityhehe

Back to top Go down

Self Made Works Empty Re: Self Made Works

Post  Polarburr Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:30 pm

humilityhehe wrote:After getting enough strength to ask this, but who here writes or draws their own story or manga? Why not share some of those works here? I know some of you would want your works to be viewed by many people and if possible get some constructive criticism... And if anyone here knows each other then who knows you might get to work together... hahaha... Oh yeah, the reason why I placed it here, because I thought this was the manga portion hahaha

I've got one from 4 years ago. It's a 300 page fan fic of a Tales of the Abyss sequel. There were about 7 of us who wrote it and I think it turned out pretty well lol.
Polarburr
Polarburr

Back to top Go down

Post  Cel Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:58 am

I made a Pokemon manga/comics thing XD
Self Made Works Pokemon%20Academy

Gagawa pa sana ako ng isa pa with chibis... Pero la a ko time Razz (and hindi ako makadecide sa title)
Cel
Cel

http://pokemonacademythelegacy.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  humilityhehe Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:20 pm

I actually wrote a love hina fic about 17 chapters... but sadly I stopped writing... T_T ran out of ideas... sigh writer's block sucks....
humilityhehe
humilityhehe

Back to top Go down

Post  angelkreuz Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:33 pm

i do write fanfics for flame of recca :3 and one for gakuen alice. all others are original stories. i tried making a manga but i fail so much in drawing the same face over and over again. Very Happy

...and yeah, curse you writer's blooooock!!!

i dunno if you guys experience it or what... one day you get all the ideas popping in your mind. when you begin to write, it all disappears. tsk tsk...
angelkreuz
angelkreuz

http://angelkreuz.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum