Nihon Kenkyuu Kai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JPOP! we should NEVER forget JPOP...

+5
lolliderella
Pokkle
rezhuane12
Polarburr
humilityhehe
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

JPOP! we should NEVER forget JPOP... Empty JPOP! we should NEVER forget JPOP...

Post  humilityhehe Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:00 pm

I was curious why no one was posting any jpop music videos here... hahaha... and after all the cheers back at the GA when they showed all of those famous bands(though I never heard from most of them). So why don't we share our favorite bands here? hahaha....

I love you
I love you
I love you

Exclamation SUPERCELL Exclamation
humilityhehe
humilityhehe

Back to top Go down

JPOP! we should NEVER forget JPOP... Empty Re: JPOP! we should NEVER forget JPOP...

Post  Polarburr Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:14 pm

oh oh, mind if I post some JRock?
Bump of Chicken = Favorite band lol

Polarburr
Polarburr

Back to top Go down

JPOP! we should NEVER forget JPOP... Empty Re: JPOP! we should NEVER forget JPOP...

Post  rezhuane12 Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:01 pm

i don't know that many bands there. Smile
but i like Airi Suzuki (C-ute) + Momoko Tsugunaga (MoMusu) + Miyabi Natsuyaki (MoMusu) = BUONO! ahaha. Smile)
also HATSUNE MIKU. VOCALOIDS. i hope they hold a concert here in the philippines. Razz
rezhuane12
rezhuane12

http://rezhuane12.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pokkle Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Funny thing about Vocaloid concerts here in the Philippines is most Filipinos would probably not go, they'll be skeptical at the idea of a concert with purely Vocaloid holographs. Most Filipinos would probably think it's a waste to spend money on a holographic concert.

And because I posted here, I feel the need to share my favorite Japanese artists.
WaT, Koike Teppei, FUNKY MONKEY BABYS, GReeeeN, Keno, NEWS, Perfume, Tommy February6, TegoMasu, Otsuka Ai, and a couple of Arashi songs lol
Pokkle
Pokkle

Back to top Go down

Post  humilityhehe Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:40 pm

Pokkle wrote:Funny thing about Vocaloid concerts here in the Philippines is most Filipinos would probably not go, they'll be skeptical at the idea of a concert with purely Vocaloid holographs. Most Filipinos would probably think it's a waste to spend money on a holographic concert.

FOOLS! hahaha... oh talking about the concert... does anyone own a bluray copy of either of the two concerts? hahaha...

I WISH(YUI) that people will see the joys of PRAY(Tommy heavenly6)-ing to our god because in him LOVE IS [not] WAR(Miku Hatsune). So let us share the WORDS OF LOVE{AI KOTOBA}(Miku Hatsune) and one day when the world FAST FORWARDS(monkey majik) in to the distant future, the generation ahead will have the chance to say "GOODBYE{SAYONARA} MEMORIES"(Supercell) to the bad reminders of a warring world... Smile) yan ang trip...
humilityhehe
humilityhehe

Back to top Go down

Post  rezhuane12 Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Pokkle wrote:Funny thing about Vocaloid concerts here in the Philippines is most Filipinos would probably not go, they'll be skeptical at the idea of a concert with purely Vocaloid holographs. Most Filipinos would probably think it's a waste to spend money on a holographic concert.

And because I posted here, I feel the need to share my favorite Japanese artists.
WaT, Koike Teppei, FUNKY MONKEY BABYS, GReeeeN, Keno, NEWS, Perfume, Tommy February6, TegoMasu, Otsuka Ai, and a couple of Arashi songs lol

haha. yah right! haha. but the Vocaloid Concert will be only JUST FOR ME. lol! wahaha. XD chaka ko. haha. Very Happy
TegoMasu, NEWS i don't know them but i know some songs. haha. afro oh and also girl group. SCANDAL. they're so pretty. Smile
rezhuane12
rezhuane12

Back to top Go down

Post  rezhuane12 Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:45 pm

humilityhehe wrote:

FOOLS! hahaha... oh talking about the concert... does anyone own a bluray copy of either of the two concerts? hahaha...

I WISH(YUI) that people will see the joys of PRAY(Tommy heavenly6)-ing to our god because in him LOVE IS [not] WAR(Miku Hatsune). So let us share the WORDS OF LOVE{AI KOTOBA}(Miku Hatsune) and one day when the world FAST FORWARDS(monkey majik) in to the distant future, the generation ahead will have the chance to say "GOODBYE{SAYONARA} MEMORIES"(Supercell) to the bad reminders of a warring world... Smile) yan ang trip...

haha. Smile wala pa akong nakitang bluray copy ng concerts e. nagdownload nlng ako youtube. haha. Smile) ang asteeg nga tlga e. haha. XD
rezhuane12
rezhuane12

Back to top Go down

Post  rezhuane12 Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:49 pm

will people go now if this will have a concert of ITS own? haha. Razz

rezhuane12
rezhuane12

Back to top Go down

Post  lolliderella Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:10 pm

Ang cool nung lightsticks nung concert ni Miku. Sana yung ibang vocaloids magka solo concert din haha pati mga UTAU :< not that I'm that in to voice synthesizing softwares >_> I actually prefer the *~real~* divas like Ayumi Hamasaki, Namie Amuro, Koda Kumi, Utada Hikaru, AI, Kana Nishino~

Or the bands/artists that Nakata produces for like Perfume,Capsule,Ami Suzuki and MEG *-* (kahit halos katunog na rin nila sina Miku haha)
lolliderella
lolliderella

Back to top Go down

Post  Mami~ Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:32 pm

SCANDAL forever!

JPOP! we should NEVER forget JPOP... 251256_217617658279113_114028715304675_658356_1190750_n

I also love SID, Alice Nine, ViViD, UVERworld, FLOW, Aqua Timez, YUI, Asian Kung-fu Generation, Maximum the Hormone, and a lot more!

Who is your favorite SCANDAL member? :3
Mami~
Mami~

Back to top Go down

Post  rezhuane12 Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:04 pm

^HARUNA ONO! she's so pretty. Razz i just discovered Scandal last month. they're so cute. but i really like hello project girlgroups. haha. Smile
rezhuane12
rezhuane12

Back to top Go down

Post  YumiTakayama Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:30 pm

Johnny's 4Ever!! Smile)

I love AKB and H!P groups too~~sa H!P favorite ko C-ute tska si ManoEri Smile
Berryz and Mo-musu is okay Smile

SCANDAL~!!! grabe~they're so pretty and talented! and they're young pa~~><

they're so many kpop groups debuting in Japan~~pero wala masyadong japanese groups singing in korean~~
does it mean na korean groups are not really that popular pa na kailangn pa nila yung Japanese market whereas J-groups malaki na yung profit nila locally that they don't think of invading korea anymore?? Smile))) ewannn haha opinion lang po Smile Very Happy
YumiTakayama
YumiTakayama

http://http;//pinkygal.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mami~ Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Ako obvious naman siguro kung sino favorite ko sa kanila xD hahaha!

JPOP! we should NEVER forget JPOP... 265008_221949537845925_114028715304675_679624_5539392_n

Ever since narinig ko sila nung 2009 sobrang nainlove ako sa kanila Smile Pag nakatapos ako ng college pupunta ako sa Japan, hahanapin ko sila at mag-aapply bilang manager xD lol

Mami~
Mami~

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaizer Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:59 pm

Mami~ wrote:SCANDAL forever!

JPOP! we should NEVER forget JPOP... 251256_217617658279113_114028715304675_658356_1190750_n

I also love SID, Alice Nine, ViViD, UVERworld, FLOW, Aqua Timez, YUI, Asian Kung-fu Generation, Maximum the Hormone, and a lot more!

Who is your favorite SCANDAL member? :3

Haruna wa daaiiisssuuukkkiii desu!!! Embarassed JPOP! we should NEVER forget JPOP... 262048_213123392062028_110419518999083_582036_1287045_n
Kaizer
Kaizer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mami~ Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:48 pm

So when did you start to love J-pop? Smile I fell in love with J-pop I think when I was first year HS and the first bands I listened to were UVERworld, High and Mighty Color, and YUI Smile

JPOP! we should NEVER forget JPOP... Uverworld-members
UVERworld
Mami~
Mami~

Back to top Go down

Post  YumiTakayama Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:12 am

^ hehe i remembered Bleach all of a sudden XDXD..the three of them kasi diba sang openning songs for Bleach? ><

I started listening to Jpop when I was Grade 6~~nagstart sa anime~Fushigi Yuugi and Inuyasha Smile
YumiTakayama
YumiTakayama

Back to top Go down

Post  humilityhehe Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:33 am

^
^
I started listening because of anime, hmm... di ko lang matandaan kung which one naginspire sa akin... hahaha
humilityhehe
humilityhehe

Back to top Go down

Post  Mami~ Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:31 pm

Yup, Bleach talaga Very Happy parang yun na din yung anime na naginspire sakin na magstart maknig ng J-pop Smile
When I hear D-technolife by UVERworld, sobrang nostalgia nararamdaman ko.
Mami~
Mami~

Back to top Go down

Post  AirGitLumh Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:37 pm

@Mami: Unfortunately you didn't meet one of your senpais which was addicted to D-technolife. She would play it over and over again while in the NKK booth.
AirGitLumh
AirGitLumh

Back to top Go down

Post  humilityhehe Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:52 pm

Look, look... hahaha... we know bands make anime but what if they made anime out of bands... Smile)

humilityhehe
humilityhehe

Back to top Go down

Post  Mami~ Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:30 pm

AirGitLumh wrote:@Mami: Unfortunately you didn't meet one of your senpais which was addicted to D-technolife. She would play it over and over again while in the NKK booth.

Awww, too bad I missed that Sad who is that senpai? Smile

humilityhehe wrote:Look, look... hahaha... we know bands make anime but what if they made anime out of bands... Smile)

SCANDAL = K-ON! (Well, almost) Smile
Mami~
Mami~

Back to top Go down

Post  AirGitLumh Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:31 pm

[quote="Mami~"]
AirGitLumh wrote:@Mami: Unfortunately you didn't meet one of your senpais which was addicted to D-technolife. She would play it over and over again while in the NKK booth.

Awww, too bad I missed that Sad who is that senpai? Smile

That was an ID 103 senpai. I'll try to contact her again. I'm planning to invite the senpais to one of the NKK activities.
AirGitLumh
AirGitLumh

Back to top Go down

Post  lolliderella Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:46 pm

Best Release for this month \o/
きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ - PONPONPON

This was produced by Nakata Yasutaka (who also produced for Ami Suzuki, PERFUME, MEG, Capsule)
lolliderella
lolliderella

Back to top Go down

Post  YumiTakayama Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:04 am

^ haha nice Smile

Po~N Pon~ ><

Let's not forget Kis-myft2 who will be debuting here on August 10!!!! ><
YumiTakayama
YumiTakayama

Back to top Go down

Post  lolliderella Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:46 am

^
I hope they'll be doing some sort of showcase here >___<

Since I forgot to answer the question "When did you start liking Jpop"
I started liking Jpop when I was in 5th grade, when I accidentally stumbled upon Utada Hikaru's AUTOMATIC music video in myx. But she wasn't the artist that I liked the most during that time though, it was Ayumi Hamasaki~
lolliderella
lolliderella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum