Nihon Kenkyuu Kai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japanese Ghosts

+2
AirGitLumh
bjlj2434
6 posters

Go down

Japanese Ghosts Empty Japanese Ghosts

Post  bjlj2434 Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Scariest Japanese ghost you know?
Ako ay walang iba kung hindi si

SADAKO YAMAMURA!!!!

Japanese Ghosts Yamamura-sadako
bjlj2434
bjlj2434

Back to top Go down

Japanese Ghosts Empty Re: Japanese Ghosts

Post  AirGitLumh Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:25 pm

Lol. When I see Sadako, I keep seeing her as Yankumi of Gokusen.

Japanese ghosts...hmm... I remember Sae from Fatal Frame 2: CB.
AirGitLumh
AirGitLumh

Back to top Go down

Post  humilityhehe Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:05 pm

AirGitLumh wrote:Lol. When I see Sadako, I keep seeing her as Yankumi of Gokusen.

talking about fatal frame, do you have an english release of the first two games for the PS2? I want to play it.... haha.. But who here believes we have to have an actual test of courage in our school or at least inside our org? hahaha... Just for fun and who knows... we might discover La Salle's seven school mysteries... Laughing
humilityhehe
humilityhehe

Back to top Go down

Post  rezhuane12 Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:50 pm

humilityhehe wrote:
AirGitLumh wrote:Lol. When I see Sadako, I keep seeing her as Yankumi of Gokusen.

talking about fatal frame, do you have an english release of the first two games for the PS2? I want to play it.... haha.. But who here believes we have to have an actual test of courage in our school or at least inside our org? hahaha... Just for fun and who knows... we might discover La Salle's seven school mysteries... Laughing

we have seven school mysteries and test of courage?! eekk! me want!! XD
rezhuane12
rezhuane12

http://rezhuane12.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AirGitLumh Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:00 pm

humilityhehe wrote:

I do but I forgot where I placed them. T_T. I have yet to clean up my gaming area of the room. There was an activity done about the 7 mysteries of the school back then. Dunno if they're gonna try again this year. Kinda boring if they have it every year though.
AirGitLumh
AirGitLumh

Back to top Go down

Post  humilityhehe Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:41 am

AirGitLumh wrote:
humilityhehe wrote:

I do but I forgot where I placed them. T_T. I have yet to clean up my gaming area of the room. There was an activity done about the 7 mysteries of the school back then. Dunno if they're gonna try again this year. Kinda boring if they have it every year though.

Oh? thanks... but they tried it already? hmm... that's a bummer Neutral But I did say we have seven but what are they exactly... hahaha.... I just said that out of the impulse that every school has one... Very Happy
humilityhehe
humilityhehe

Back to top Go down

Post  bjlj2434 Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:06 pm

humilityhehe wrote:

ay jusko lord nung nilaro ko Fatal Frame 2 and 3 nakakaloka!!!! pale

bjlj2434
bjlj2434

Back to top Go down

Post  Polarburr Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:16 am

bjlj2434 wrote:
humilityhehe wrote:

Wouldn't it be fun to play fatal frame on a projector in a class room Very Happy good times, good times.
Polarburr
Polarburr

Back to top Go down

Post  AirGitLumh Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:30 pm

Polarburr wrote:
bjlj2434 wrote:
humilityhehe wrote:

Wouldn't it be fun to play fatal frame on a projector in a class room Very Happy good times, good times.

Let someone who has no experience with it, play. Record the reactions too if you want. Razz
AirGitLumh
AirGitLumh

Back to top Go down

Post  humilityhehe Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:16 pm

AirGitLumh wrote:
Polarburr wrote:
bjlj2434 wrote:
humilityhehe wrote:

Let someone who has no experience with it, play. Record the reactions too if you want. Razz

I don't think a classroom projector could match a fullscreen hd tv in a house with surround sound...
humilityhehe
humilityhehe

Back to top Go down

Post  AirGitLumh Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:33 am

humilityhehe wrote:
AirGitLumh wrote:
Polarburr wrote:
bjlj2434 wrote:
humilityhehe wrote:

I don't think a classroom projector could match a fullscreen hd tv in a house with surround sound...

Do eet at night. Same thing was done for that Juon Haunted House simulation for the Wii. I think the clip is still floating about in youtube.
AirGitLumh
AirGitLumh

Back to top Go down

Post  lolliderella Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:04 pm

humilityhehe wrote:

talking about fatal frame, do you have an english release of the first two games for the PS2? I want to play it....

I have 1,2&3 in English |D haha all in one CD because pirated versions are weird
My fave Japanese horror ...monster is Kuchisake Onna *w* (I know she isn't really a ghost but I really like her)
lolliderella
lolliderella

Back to top Go down

Post  humilityhehe Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:24 pm

lolliderella wrote:
humilityhehe wrote:

talking about fatal frame, do you have an english release of the first two games for the PS2? I want to play it....

I have 1,2&3 in English |D haha all in one CD because pirated versions are weird
My fave Japanese horror ...monster is Kuchisake Onna *w* (I know she isn't really a ghost but I really like her)

when can I borrow it? hahaha...
humilityhehe
humilityhehe

Back to top Go down

Post  bjlj2434 Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:13 pm

lolliderella wrote:
humilityhehe wrote:

OMG yes Kuchisake-Onna is very scary I watched the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bjlj2434
bjlj2434

Back to top Go down

Post  AirGitLumh Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:57 pm

Kuchisake-onna...the one with the face mask right?

There were sightings of her though in early 2000's. There's a way to bypass her attack though. Just answer "so-so" to her question about her beauty. Dunno if it would work though.
AirGitLumh
AirGitLumh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down